National Transportation Statistics presents statistics on the U.S. transportation system, including its physical components, safety record, economic performance, the human and natural environment, and national security. This is a large online document comprising more than 260 data tables plus data source and accuracy statements, glossary and a list of acronyms and initialisms.
This Internet edition of the National Transportation Statistics is updated quarterly.
- U.S. Commuter Air Carrier Fatal Accidents by Defining Event of Operation
- U.S. Commuter Air Carrier Safety Data
- U.S. Consumption of Energy from Primary Sources by Sector
- U.S. Energy Consumption by the Transportation Sector
- U.S. Flag Vessels by Type and Age
- U.S. General Aviation Safety Data
- U.S. Government Energy Consumption by Agency and Source
- U.S. Government Energy Consumption by Agency and Source (Metric)
- U.S. Gross Domestic Demand (GDD) Attributed to Transportation Functions